I love me some brussels sprouts as a side. I typically roast them in olive oil or sauté them in bacon fat, but this week I wanted to change things up a bit. I also love sriracha (on EVERYTHING)…so I figured, why not pair the two?
So, if you’re looking for a way to spice things up this week, you definitely need to try out these super easy bang-bang brussels.
- 1-1 lb bag brussel sprouts
- 3 tbsp. light extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. sweet chili sauce
- 1 tbsp. sriracha
- 1/2 lime (juiced)
- Preheat oven to 425
- In a bowl, mix together chili sauce, sriracha, juice of 1/2 lime, and olive oil
- Rinse + cut brussels into quarters
- On a baking sheet, toss brussels with the sweet chili mix until fully coated. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roast until slightly charred and tender (30-35 minutes). I took mine out around 20 minutes and stirred them around a bit, too, to make sure they were cooking evenly.
I enjoyed mine with a little more sriracha on top because more is always better…but you can add more or less sweet chili sauce + lime + sriracha as your tastebuds need! Eat on top of rice for a vegetarian option, or aside your meat / protein for a complete meal!