- 4 chicken breasts (makes 4 servings)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Montreal chicken seasoning
- 1/2 lemon (juiced)
- capers!! (the star of the show)
- angel hair pasta
- If you’ve never fried chicken in butter, here’s your chance. Put ~2 tablespoons butter in a sauté pan on the stove, and fry chicken breasts on med-high heat until done (about 10 minutes on each side…the butter should be bubbling! If it’s not, turn up the heat)
- While frying, season chicken breasts with Montreal chicken seasoning.
- About halfway through, squeeze the juice of half a lemon over the chicken breasts.
- With a minute or two left, top each chicken breast with as many capers as your heart desires!
For the optional sides:
- If you’re going with angel hair pasta (the traditional way to eat it), make the pasta per the instructions on the back of the box. Duhzies.
- For a more nutrient-rich version (gotta get those greens!!), sauté a couple of handfuls of spinach in the skillet with your leftover fried chicken butter. #juicy
Macros per serving (per 1, 4oz. chicken breast): 26g protein / 7g fat / ~0g carbs. Numbers will change based on side, of course.