- 1 spaghetti squash – you pick the size!
- 1 lb lean ground turkey (either 99% fat free or 93% fat free)
- 1 can quartered artichoke hearts
- baby spinach
- cherry tomatoes
- balsamic vinegar
- Cut the spaghetti squash in half and place both halves face down on a baking pan. Roast in the oven at 400* for 35-40 mins, or until you can easily shred the squash with a fork. (Running fork tines from the top edge to the center of each half will create the spaghetti noodles.)
- While your spaghetti squash is cooking, brown your ground turkey. I use Lowry’s seasoning salt for some extra flavor.
- When the ground turkey is mostly brown, add in cherry tomatoes (halved, as many as you’d like), the full can of quartered artichoke hearts (drain the liquid), and 2-3 handfuls of spinach. Turn heat to low and place a lid over the pan so it seals in the heat and steams the new additions.
- Once the toppings are cooked to your liking, shred the spaghetti squash and top with your turkey spinach mix. You can either plate your spaghetti squash or fully shred a half before putting the noodles back in and treating the shell like a boat.
- Top with crumbled feta and a drizzle of balsamic vinegar.