- 12 whole cloves
- 2 sticks cinnamon
- 6 whole allspice
- 3 cups water
- ½ cup sugar
- 6 oz. orange juice concentrate
- 6 oz. lemonade
- 2 cups apricot nectar
- 1 cup apricot brandy
- 3 cups white wine
- 1 orange
- Put cloves, cinnamon and allspice into a mesh bag. We didn’t have a mesh bag so we used tea bags and they worked fine! Set aside.
- In a large pot, cook water, sugar, orange juice concentrate, lemonade and apricot nectar together until heated and sugar is dissolved. Reduce to a simmer.
- Add 1 cup of apricot (or regular) brandy and 3 cups of white wine (any kind!).
- Float mesh bag while simmering.
- Float orange slices on top after cooking.
- Let everything simmer together anywhere from 1.5-6 hours.
- Ladle your portion out into a mug, and add an orange slice for garnish.